- Evgenia Boztinova, Daria Vorobyova, the Museum of Eternally Playing Attractions (Anastasia Krokhaleva and Denis Perevalov)
- Ilya Fedotov-Fedorov
- Ksenia Gorlanova, Victoria Volokitina, Alexander Pogrebnyak
- Olga Kiseleva
- Egor Kraft
- German Lavrovsky
- Dmitry Morozov (:: vtol: :)
- Anna Sopova
- Art group "Vorozheya"
More than 80 applications were submitted for the competition. The short list was formed on basis of professional jury expert assessment. The jury list included:
- Simon Rees, art director of Cosmoscow fair;
- Alexey Novoselov, Deputy Director for Exposition and Exhibition Work, MMOMA, Commissioner of the VII Moscow International Biennale for Young Art;
- Olga Temnikova, founder of the Temnikova & Kasela gallery in Tallinn, member of the Expert Council of the Cosmoscow fair;
- Anna Titovets, independent new media art curator, media and video artist.
Honorary members of the jury:
- Lyubomir Naiman, head of the Audi brand in Russia;
- Margarita Pushkina, director and founder of the Cosmoscow fair, founder of the Cosmoscow Foundation for the Support of Contemporary Art.
The competition is aimed at supporting Russian media artists and at developing digital art in the country. The author of the best concept of a digital project will receive 700,000 rubles for its implementation, as well as a fee of 250,000 rubles*. The theme of the year is "Fantasy".
* RUB 250,000 and RUB 700,000 are indicated without VAT.